Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Let's Play!!

Kaelen’s been having play dates left and right! Of course the best of all was her weekend with her cousin Brett! Finally! The girls met and instantly starting kiss’n and play’n. I must say that I think we scared poor Brett off, hope she comes back!!! I thought Kaelen was the quiet one, well at least out of the babes in CA. She’s so vocal…and by vocal I mean loud, it took being with sweet, quiet, totally content Brett to realize it. We enjoyed our time with our WI girls very much…we are however totally going to hold it against Greg if he doesn’t get his butt out here to meet us soon. Cousin Austin came over with Aunt (cousin) Dana to play for a couple hours and they had a blast! Austin is such a great boy, we wish we could see him more often! Kaelen had a day at the park with her Tia Misa and Eliana. Kyle has been out in AZ for the past week and a half helping his Dad build a house so in the meantime Marisa has been watching Kaelen while the Momma works. I love Marisa for helping me but damn her for getting to play all day with the girls.
Last but not least! For all the people in our world that say my baby girl is all Kyle…
Take that! I told you she looks like her Mommy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats MY baby.....