Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Family Fun

Yay for Veterans!!!! Kyle's friend, a.k.a Uncle Jimmy, was nice enough to use his Navy ID Card to get us all into Knott's this past weekend, which was a total blast!

I used to think only tourist took photos like this at theme parks and in my, I'm 15 and know everything, days I would make fun of these people!

I'm thinking the big rocks and pretty waterfall is better viewed from a far...

Typical, me and my self portrait shots...

The bests part about this Knott's adventure was 1. Fabby has never been on actual rollercoasters and 2. Kaelen actually went on a ride with us!! That's right, us, I spoke with the Doc at my last appointment and asked if I was ok to go on rides and he said yes! I went on EVERYTHING and felt just fine. Of course after being at the park ALL DAY I was a little tired and ready to put my feet up but who says prego people can't do flips and things!!!


Jimmy won her a puppy, how sweet is he!


Oh yeah, can't forget, thank you Grandma and Poppa for having Patri overnight and letting us be big kids for a little while!


Sunday was a good Mommy and Kaelen day! Daddy and Jimmy went golfing so it was girl time at the Jones house! We ate, we napped, we talked, we played. Perfect!

Kaelen took this one herself, which is totally fitting, seeing as how she is obsessed with shoes!!!



How cute is she with Daddy's glasses and her apples and oranges!

No comments: