Sunday, December 9, 2007

Almost half way!

As of Friday I am 18 weeks and finally, almost, half way there. My jeans don't button, my bra barely fits and I have the blatter of an ant. I suppose it's a small price to pay...










Kyle is finally here! He started work on Monday and so far he is enjoying it. My closet smells like grease now which I totally do not enjoy but give me a few weeks and I'll have everything he owns smelling like the purple downey fabric softner!

We went to my Christmas party last night which was a blast. I think it was the first time I felt really pretty, belly and all.

Now for the big news...We find out this friday what kind of baby we're having. Will Kyle need to buy a pink 50 or a blue one.

Here's the tricky part, we have to keep it a secret from the Grandparents till Christmas, so for those of you who find out before them keep it to yourself, no matter how much they offer!

I'll post again soon, I know how much you all must love reading about me...

1 comment:

Sister Allison … O holy one said...

Kyle used to sport hot pink when he was a little romper riding on his 50.
Our mystery baby taking after daddy would probably wear pink ether way.
Can we get a reference picture posted?