Monday, November 3, 2008

My lil Punkin!

Ok, so our super cute idea of dressing Kaelen up as a Bunny didn't work out cause Mommy and Daddy waited till the last minute and couldn't find her costume. So Sad. But we got her the Pea in the Pod costume...so stink'n cute! She wasn't so much liking it though (note to costume buyers...0-9 months in the costume world means SMALL) her poor little legs didn't have room to move and if you've spent even 5 minutes with our baby girl you would know she loves to kick and jump. We didn't take her trick or treating this year, as cute as it would have been she would have never known the difference and we were busy trying to get the house set up. We had a costume party at our house, it was the first time I didn't spend the night with my daughter which you will find out shortly kinda put a damper on the whole "yay no baby, lets do adult things."
This is what happens when there's one too many drinks and no baby...We had my company party on the 24th so I am all partied out for a while.

Kyle and I did have a blast and I knew that Kaelen was in great hands but still, there is noting like coming home to your baby!

She is so close to crawling it's scarey! Although Poppa says she just jumps on her face. I think it's just around the corner and then we're in serious trouble. She almost has the sitting up thing down too, I swear I am going to cry...my baby's getting big and there is nothing I can do about it!
Having a baby can make you boring in no time...I would much rather sit on my bed with Kaelen and Kyle and make funny noises

No comments: