Monday, March 16, 2009

The scrunch face

So Kaelen has been making worlds cutest scrunch face for about the last week. We couldn't for the life of us figure out where it came from, we only knew we loved it and wanted to see it as often as possible. The picture below is a sad display of this awesome face but what can you expect from a cell phone.
Anywho, while sitting in the ER for hours yesterday waiting for Daddy to get his CAT scanned and his X rayed (whole other story, this is Kaelen's page so I'll tell you later) we were playing and while baby K was upside-down there they were. 4 top teeth, all in a row, one of which has broken the gum line. Now, I know for most this won't be such a milestone seeing as how she's already got her first tooth but it is astonishing to me. In talking with other mommies I've heard that after the first, it may take a while to get the rest. Kaelen has 3 teeth that have broken through and 3 that are on the verge. Within in just two weeks she will go from gumming everything in sight to having 4 top teeth and 2 bottom.

Oh yeah, the face, the whole reason for this blog entry...it all came together for me yesterday! While her bottom teeth were coming in she would blow raspberries constantly to deal with the pain and it seems that this scrunchy face thing started when these top teeth started bugging her. Whatever the case, I love the face. I love the teeth. I love Kaelen and all of the new, fun and exciting stuff we're experiencing!

That's all for now!

No comments: