Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Almost 5 whole months

Our baby girl is almost 5 months already. Geeez, time flies! She’s getting so big! She is still drooling a heap and now that she knows she has a tongue its’ only increased. We can feel her top two teeth, one more then the other so I am thinking that the heartache of teething is rapidly approaching. She talks all day long and as much as I hate to admit it…I think ‘Dadda’ is just around the corner for her. She is so silly, she does this blood curdling squeal and she’s not quite sure when she means it seeing as how we hear it both when she is happy and mad. I think she might just take after her Momma and enjoy hearing herself talk. As for crawling…that could be a while, she is rather fond of scooting across the floor on her nose.

We finally made another trip out to Parker to see the in-laws. Kaelen and I love their carpet and spent most of our time hang’n there. She showed off her jumper skills and played with her cousins as much as she could. We visited her Auntie Jean at work and “Uncle Big John” gave her worlds cutest giraffe…I guess it pays to be the baby of the family. And last but not least…to keep the tradition going, Momma took some pictures of the babe with Daddy’s sweater on her head. I know it’s not a blanket and I’ll have to do that too, but she seemed to enjoy rolling around in her Daddy’s ginormous jacket! We have so much to look forward these next few months and as much as I would like to freeze time and keep her this size I am really looking forward to all the firsts we get to go through soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the blog! love u! love the baby!!! xo.

nilo