Monday, September 22, 2008

19 weeks of goodness!

Last weekend the fam all got together to celebrate Megan and I turning a year older. We all had a blast hang’n with the rents for dinner and drinks. Granma got the babe a new outfit for the occasion even, and me being the hopeful that I am, I thought I could get away with a bow…almost momma, almost. This past weekend Daddy had a race in good ol Barstow so it was just us girls. Which I must say I rather enjoy! We had our first encounter with the jumper and we took a bath in the tub like a big girl, which we’ll need some practice with…babies are slippery I tell you!4 months 1 week and 4 days is such a fun, fun age!!! She’s so mobile, she has total control of her head and if she has anything to do with it she’ll be walking in days. She doesn’t quite know what to do with her arms and ends up sliding across the floor on her nose all the while her butt is a good 6 inches in the air, we can’t get enough of it! Kaelen has also discovered she has lips. I am sure I have stated before that this baby drools more then a St. Bernard but now that she is aware of her mouth and the fun she can have with her spit I can’t keep a dry outfit on her to save my life. We are planning to make a trip out to AZ in a couple weeks so we can go see Grandma and Grandpa. It’s been far too long!!! Kyle spent the weekend with his parents at his race this weekend and brought Kaelen home the most adorable toy from Grandma! I think it’s her new favorite!

No comments: