Monday, October 5, 2009

Aquarium of the Pacific

So, I don't think anyone would disagree with me when I say, yesterday was one of my favorite days, thus far, as a parent!!! We ( Me, Marisa, Allison, Tiffany & Megan and our offspring) spent the day exploring all there was to see at the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific.
This is Jennifer, she is the cutest little greek girl I have ever laid eyes on!! She belongs to Allison's boyfriend and fits right in with our crowd!!! Plus, she adores 'the baby' and Kaelen just want to hug and kiss her right back!
Introducing Michael, Alli's BF. He's great and I'm glad we got to spend the day with him! What a big help with all the little ones running around!

In utter amazement of all the fish and the sharks and the sea lions and the jelly fish. Murdoch will blow your mind with what he knows!! Incredible!


Auntie Bash feeding (getting attacked by) the birdies. Kaelen had a death grip on my arm but couldn't get enough of them!


I swear, this day was perfect!

Kaelen was not afraid of anything. She stuck her hands right in...until they came to the surface of course, then she was crawling up the first Aunt she could find!


All of our kiddos checking out the Sea Puppies...which Murdoch was so quick to correct them on. It's a Sean Lion girls, duh!

Hers so so big!!!

Bash, look!

Checking out the sharks and the sting reys...


You do it first Mommy!

Totally loving it!

Kaelen's Tia and Eliana!

Then End! Yesterday was beyond awesome. I would have loved to be inside any one of our kids heads!!! They loved every minute of the Aquarium...and totally wore all of us out!


No comments: